The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme was launched in 2013 by the Hungarian Government and is co-ordinated by Tempus Public Foundation since 2015. The programme is based on bilateral educational cooperation agreements signed between the Ministries responsible for education in the sending countries/territories and Hungary or between institutions. Currently more than 70 Sending Partners are engaged in the programme on 5 different continents, and the geographical scope of the programme is spreading each year. To find all the detailed information on the scholarship programme, visit the official website by clicking here!
Follow these easy steps to apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship:
- Visit the stipendiumhungaricum.hu website to find out more about the scholarship, as well as studying and living in Hungary.
- Check which study fields and levels are available for students from your country and check the entry requirements of your desired study programmes.
- Contact your sending authority for further information.
- Register and upload your documents to the online application system.
- Wait to hear from your local sending authority regarding nominations.
- Take the (online) entrance exams at your selected Hungarian universities.
- Cross your fingers until the final results are released by Tempus Public Foundation.