Watch the video interviews with international students and learn the details below!
- Studying in Hungary is one of the finest investments in Europe; you get cutting-edge knowledge for fair prices
- Hungary is located in the middle of Europe so you can easily travel around the continent
- Because the country has a vivid international community with the capitol Budapest being the 8th most popular Erasmus destinations
- Not only students, companies also like the country: Hungary is a hub for big international companies and startup scene
- Hungary has outstanding services according to students: they gave a value of 4 in a 1-5 scale to shopping, sport, entertainment and transportation
- Around 90 % of students consider to choose Hungary again
- Hungary offers a safe study environment
- Hungary is famous of its culture hallmarked by numerous World Heritage sites
Why Stipendium Hungaricum?
- It offers fully funded scholarships
- I offers not only a short adventure, but a long-term perspective providing scholarships for full time studies (from Bachelor to Doctoral level)
- It attracts students from nearly 50 countries, offering 4500 scholarship places for academic year 2017-2018
- You can choose from 410 study programmes (mostly in English but in German and French as well) of 27 universities