Please visit our website – www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu – to download
- the Call for Applications,
- its annexes such as the list of eligible study programmes for your sending country,
- the checklist of application documents,
- and the application 'Dos and Don'ts' document
Since the last round of applications, the number of Sending Partners has increased, therefore more and more students have the chance to apply for the scholarship to study in Hungary. At the time of writing, 60 Sending Partners are engaged in the programme throughout 5 different continents. With the number of Stipendium Hungaricum applicants, the number of available scholarship places is also increasing. In the academic year 2018/2019 approximately 5000 students can begin their studies in Hungary in the framework of the Stipendium Hungaricum Programme.
Similarly to the previous Calls for Applications, the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for bachelor, master, one-tier master, doctoral (and in some cases, preparatory and specialisation non-degree) programmes. Both full degree and exchange study modes are available, depending on the specific Sending Partner.
- New online application surface of Tempus Public Foundation: http://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- Deadline for submitting the complete application package: 16th February 2018.
- Applications shall also be submitted to the responsible authority of the Sending Partner.
We highly advise all applicants to carefully read the Call for Applications as it has many changes from the last year’s call, start to prepare the application documents, write the motivation letter and – in case of doctoral applicants – visit the website of the preferred higher education institutions about the details of their doctoral programmes.
Please visit the website of the programme for all further details: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu